Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Drakensang Online > Drakensang - Archive > Archive 2013
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03.03.2013, 01:45   #1
TheDarkArchangel
Forum-Greenhorn

This 2 events passed, but i still have in inventory the purified Visacnium and Insignia of honor, i had a lot unpurified Viscanium but because of place i had to sell them...
but anyway what to do with them, all the time states "This item is a part of quest", and the spots in inventory are not so many...

Also, the game in moments freezes, especially in moment when fighting and ending dead when its back in normal...
i did everything, DSO, DSN, Cache, browse history...but still nothing, even started playin in incognito window so the data will be erased automatically..

Cheers ^_^

==merged==

I know everyone will say destroy it, but its logical that after the event it must get away as the event...
so something is not ok

Last edited by -=Parinor=- : 03.03.2013 at 01:53. Reason: Double post
Old 03.03.2013, 01:55   #2
-=Parinor=-
Forum Moderator Drakensang

Event items such as pure Viscanium and Insignia can be sold or destroyed after the event. Keeping them will not enable you to have a headstart for the next event. Enjoy the extra few silver they bring.
Impure Viscanium might be used in future events.

As for your freeze issues, it may well be your connection.

Last edited by Paratheon : 03.03.2013 at 07:49.
Old 03.03.2013, 02:56   #3
TheDarkArchangel
Forum-Greenhorn

hm... 17Mb/s is little?
also why in quest such as crystal heart fragments or strong timber, i killed all the monsters in those maps and i only collected 1 from each, and next time i go to liar lair i cant collect anymore, i have only 2 crystal fragments, but i cleaned the lair 30 times???

is that from the speed :P
Old 03.03.2013, 10:45   #4
-=Parinor=-
Forum Moderator Drakensang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkArchangel View Post
hm... 17Mb/s is little?
also why in quest such as crystal heart fragments or strong timber, i killed all the monsters in those maps and i only collected 1 from each, and next time i go to liar lair i cant collect anymore, i have only 2 crystal fragments, but i cleaned the lair 30 times???

is that from the speed :P
Are you sure that you are killing the right monsters? Quest items are dropped only by specific enemies, and certain quest items have very low drop rates, such as crystal fragments and strong timber.
Old 03.03.2013, 13:04   #5
dragonlordz
Forum Duke

KEEP THE EVENT STUFF is such a nice head start in the events
Old 03.03.2013, 13:47   #6
TheDarkArchangel
Forum-Greenhorn

already had to destroy didnt got space, and also why dont they have in the game to buy knowledge???
they have for experience, but not knowledge, and i think many ppl would like to buy, and that is good for the game...cash lol :P

Cheers ^_^

===== merged =====

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Parinor=- View Post
Are you sure that you are killing the right monsters? Quest items are dropped only by specific enemies, and certain quest items have very low drop rates, such as crystal fragments and strong timber.
Does any from the words i had cleaned all the maps for more than 30 times and yet i have onli 2 crystal heart fragments and only one 1 strong timber, points on i didnt killed the correct monster ???
There were no left... and i am not a newbie i know to read also!!! just for information!!!
also internet and comp speed excelent Heredur srver is lagging, and i had died befor killing boss monsters, and wasted andermat (dont recall the correct name) on guardians...

The game was extra at beginning, but many ppl use it the base is the same, so i think an update is needed

Cheers ^_^

Last edited by Gwynnapnudd : 03.03.2013 at 14:22.
Old 03.03.2013, 16:18   #7
-Juan-83
Forum Duke

I would sell them, despite of the pickaxes, they may come usefull in future events?
Closed Thread