Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Rising Cities > Rising Cities - Who is Who? > The Players
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.04.2013, 17:12   #1
garrius
Forum-Greenhorn

Default City Hall Upgrade

Hi,

I'm fairly new and my city hall needs an upgrade to level 3 but it is asking for 160,000 cc plus unbelievable amounts of lumber, etc. Oh and the bonus is 20,000 cc which doesnt make sense - fork out 160,000 to get 20,000 back!

Maybe I have reached the available upgrade too soon as I will need to wait days maybe months to afford that.....anyway, my question is what does upgrading city hall to level 3 mean to my city. What are the benefits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
garrius
garrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.04.2013, 17:36   #2
hinching980730
Forum Commissioner

2000 XP and 2 Metro Money will be given. They are the only remarkable rewards. Anyway, don't upgrade it unless you have extra CC and resources. City Hall is a trophy building and should only be for those who have enough currency and resources. It isn't worthwhile at all.
Old 01.04.2013, 18:25   #3
garrius
Forum-Greenhorn

Cheers - Many thanks
garrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.04.2013, 22:10   #4
supertoro
Junior Expert

My next city hall upgrade will costs me 2.4M CC...I don't know if i will ever be at a stage to have that kind of spare CC.
supertoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2013, 11:46   #5
wizardelo
Exceptional Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoro View Post
My next city hall upgrade will costs me 2.4M CC...I don't know if i will ever be at a stage to have that kind of spare CC.
i feel ur pain, right now i'm at that very point and i stil cant commit 2.4m for a aesthetic upgrade not to mention the amounts of materials needed.
Old 02.04.2013, 14:11   #6
aoghene11
Forum-Noob

Daumen hoch

[quote=garrius;3198757]Hi,

I'm fairly new and my city hall needs an upgrade to level 3 but it is asking for 160,000 cc plus unbelievable amounts of lumber, etc. Oh and the bonus is 20,000 cc which doesnt make sense - fork out 160,000 to get 20,000 back!

Maybe I have reached the available upgrade too soon as I will need to wait days maybe months to afford that.....anyway, my question is what does upgrading city hall to level 3 mean to my city. What are the benefits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
aoghene
aoghene11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2013, 14:59   #7
ElHombre
Forum Commissioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardelo View Post
i feel ur pain, right now i'm at that very point and i stil cant commit 2.4m for a aesthetic upgrade not to mention the amounts of materials needed.
Wow! If a level 32 player with 3,200 population can't upgrade CH to next level, there is something wrong with the cost of the upgrade.

I have 1 million CC available, but there better ways to spend it than upgrading CH to Level 3. I have not spent the 160,000 CC and 2,700 beams to do so. I can't imagine spending 2.4 million.

Hey, wiz, how much in materials does that upgrade cost?
Old 03.04.2013, 07:14   #8
wizardelo
Exceptional Talent

dont get me wrong ElHombre, i had the coins a few times but i always found better ways to spend them. compared to CH even the gym is a way better investment. i've always upgraded CH when it was cheaper to do the upgrading houses. needless to say right now no house costs me that much to up.
Requirements can be found HERE

fact that i have 3200 pop means i rather upgrade alot of houses instead of 1 single aesthetic building
Old 03.04.2013, 08:39   #9
michellecarrillo01
Forum-Noob

Frage City Hall Expansions

Why are the expansions so darn expensive. I would think that they would be cheaper because then it opens up more things for you to buy. I find it entirely ridiculous and am getting rather frustrated with the whole thing. As much as I like the game it will take me way too long to ever get the amount to do the upgrades, and when I do have the amount am I honestly going to want to spend it on the city hall. I seriously doubt it at. I am about to just go back to the other games I play that are the same, but aren't going to cost me as much or take me as long to build or upgrade. Any help would be appreciated before I give up entirely.
michellecarrillo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03.04.2013, 08:52   #10
wizardelo
Exceptional Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellecarrillo01 View Post
Why are the expansions so darn expensive. I would think that they would be cheaper because then it opens up more things for you to buy. I find it entirely ridiculous and am getting rather frustrated with the whole thing. As much as I like the game it will take me way too long to ever get the amount to do the upgrades, and when I do have the amount am I honestly going to want to spend it on the city hall. I seriously doubt it at. I am about to just go back to the other games I play that are the same, but aren't going to cost me as much or take me as long to build or upgrade. Any help would be appreciated before I give up entirely.
first of all, city hall upgrades do not open up anything )not sure where you got that idea but its totally wrong.
as said before, its just for looks and the daily gift that aint that much.
i havent bothered upgrading it for a very long time, not until the requirements were really low for my current production. that said, you dont have to do it when you get the task, you keep evolving your city and do it when and if you feel like it.
This is not game breaking for sure.