Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
Go Back   Rising Cities > Rising Cities - Userville > User to User
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29.06.2013, 09:08   #1
dhruv21
Forum-Greenhorn
 
Join Date: 15.06.2013
Posts: 22
Pfeil rising cities tips and tricks

hello guys
well i think we all need some tips and tricks for the game and i need them too
here is my information
mayor level-13
city hall-1[level upgrade available]
population-240[workers-148,capitalist-64,student-28]
lumber mill-2[1st level],1[2nd level]
modest farm-2[1st level]
city credit-5342
metro money-4
fire station-1
police station-1
hospital-1
event plaza-1
energy-100%
mood-100%
i am starving with low tomatoes and city credits please help me get with the game
dhruv21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.06.2013, 09:41   #2
Oraqlet
Junior Expert
 
Join Date: 12.08.2011
Posts: 100
Default

I think you should concentrate more on production. In the long run you will need all 5 lumbermills at lv3 and a minimum of 3 farms at lv3. Upgraded production use less PP per produced goods it makes it easier to do events and get extra CC by selling goods on market.
__________________
Oraqlet
ID 30127123 - Farmerama 88-Bahamarama 24-Marknad 39-Bagare-Sockerbagare-Florist-Spa-Alkemist - ID 1113050 - Ricing Cities 38
Oraqlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.06.2013, 14:57   #3
MrMungo
Forum Mogul
 
Join Date: 27.01.2012
Posts: 364
Default

Need more lumber mills.
Gradually build them up as your PP allows.
Any surplus beams can always be sold on the market place to generate a bit of extra CC
MrMungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.06.2013, 18:30   #4
grant101
Forum-Apprentice
 
grant101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05.04.2013
Posts: 53
Default

you could also try upgrading your building like your turn key single home into the next step but mainly you need to have about 4 to 5 lumber mills and about 1 farm.
One more thing dont waste your products and stuff on the events if your not on this constent
grant101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.06.2013, 23:23   #5
Hipshot2
Junior Expert
 
Join Date: 15.05.2013
Posts: 115
Default

Run the lumber mills on 'lumber', not beams to raise the level. You can crank out a set of lumber in 5 minutes and get up to the upgrade number pretty quickly. Sell the lumber for anything you can get in the market to collect enough cc for the upgrade. Stay away from capitalist in the early stages, you need workers, not lazy rich folk.

Concentrate on production points. Get rid of or upgrade building that don't give you production points. Multiple farms help a lot, upgrade them as fast as you can.
Hipshot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.06.2013, 00:48   #6
Augustus-Tirion
Forum-Apprentice
 
Augustus-Tirion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25.06.2013
Posts: 47
Default

Also new, but....
IMO you're way low on students.
I'm around the same stage as you (level 14 now), and I find I really don't need the Capitalists.
My cash flow is fine with basic rent.

My EP on the other hand...

I'm running nearly equal worker/student, and starting to consider using a few keys to change the handful of Caps I've got over to Students.
Training up Specialists to where I can consistently get the bronze I need for EMS house upgrades is tough.
Augustus-Tirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.06.2013, 02:18   #7
nortoncommander
Forum Overlooker
 
nortoncommander's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23.05.2013
Location: Life is just cool. I like life.
Posts: 1514
Default

You actually need Capitalists for some of the Quests and some weekly missions.
__________________
Find your answers in FAQ
Get hot news in OA
nortoncommander | ID 5821538
nortoncommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.06.2013, 03:08   #8
Augustus-Tirion
Forum-Apprentice
 
Augustus-Tirion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25.06.2013
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortoncommander View Post
You actually need Capitalists for some of the Quests and some weekly missions.
And when that becomes an issue, I'll use some keys.
'til then, I'd rather have the EP or PP
Augustus-Tirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.06.2013, 15:28   #9
dhruv21
Forum-Greenhorn
 
Join Date: 15.06.2013
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraqlet View Post
I think you should concentrate more on production. In the long run you will need all 5 lumbermills at lv3 and a minimum of 3 farms at lv3. Upgraded production use less PP per produced goods it makes it easier to do events and get extra CC by selling goods on market.
Quote:
Run the lumber mills on 'lumber', not beams to raise the level. You can crank out a set of lumber in 5 minutes and get up to the upgrade number pretty quickly. Sell the lumber for anything you can get in the market to collect enough cc for the upgrade. Stay away from capitalist in the early stages, you need workers, not lazy rich folk.

Concentrate on production points. Get rid of or upgrade building that don't give you production points. Multiple farms help a lot, upgrade them as fast as you can.
Quote:
Also new, but....
IMO you're way low on students.
I'm around the same stage as you (level 14 now), and I find I really don't need the Capitalists.
My cash flow is fine with basic rent.

My EP on the other hand...

I'm running nearly equal worker/student, and starting to consider using a few keys to change the handful of Caps I've got over to Students.
Training up Specialists to where I can consistently get the bronze I need for EMS house upgrades is tough.
thank you guys you were really helpull.i have started to have morepp although i still lack cc.actually it lower than ever=510.still thanks a lott
dhruv21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.07.2013, 06:34   #10
IzzyDaxter
Active Author
 
Join Date: 11.02.2013
Posts: 143
Default

Two modest farms? You need to get more farms built!

Tomatoes are cheap to produce (pp-wise), don't take too long (20 minutes) and are usually quite easy to sell (though it's more of a struggle lately!), even if they are only worth 1cc each - if you are struggling for credits, regularly selling surplus tomatoes boosts the city coffers, but you need several farms on the go.

I'd say this is your priority - get up to seven farms and five lumber yards (or as many as you have space for) as soon as you possibly can, and then think about upgrading them. There is a Hi-Tech farm (level 3 farm) on one of the plots of land too, but as you have CC issues, I'm guessing you are a long way from being able to buy plots!
__________________
IzzyDaxter | ID 1721290
IzzyDaxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.